The viewer allows you to automatically rotate a volume model around one of the three orthogonal
axes relative to the center or play phases. The center of the model can be changed using the
Centrate tool (see Section 3.7). To configure playback click the arrow on the right side
of the Play button and specify the necessary parameters in the button context
- If the series contains several phases then the Viewer allows you to switch between the
model rotation and phases playback. To switch select the Play phases or the Volume
rotation item from the Play button context menu. The selected item is marked with a
flag. Only items suitable for this series are available in the context menu.
- Select the speed (5, 10, 20 or 25 frames per second, only for phases playback). If you want
to set a different playback speed, select the User defined... item and in the dialog that
opens set the value from 1 to 100. The selected speed will be marked with a flag.
- If you want to play phases cyclically select the Loop item. The item will be marked with
a flag. To disable cyclic playback, select this command again. The flag will be removed.
- To select the rotation axis of the model select the Settings... command, in the dialog
that opens select the axis from the Axis drop-down list and click OK to apply the setting
or Cancel to cancel.
- To adjust the rotation speed of the model select the Settings... command, in the dialog
that appears enter a value in the Degrees per second field and click OK to apply the
setting or Cancel to cancel.
To start playback click on the left side of the Play button on the toolbar. During playback
the button looks like . To end playback click the left side of the button.