The Show series scout lines tool is used if two or more series are opened for a particular study. The
tool allows you to display the series image scout lines in images from other series if they are
By default, the current image scoute line is highlighted in green, and the boundary scout lines are
highlighted in yellow (Fig. 2.29). If the Show all scout lines mode is active, the intermediate scout
lines are highlighted by a dotted line, and current and boundary scout lines are highlighted by solid
Figure 2.29: The left-hand image scout line is displayed in the right-hand image
2.20.1 The Tool Context Menu
The tool context menu contains the following items:
- Mode Show all scout lines shows the scout lines of all series images, not just of the
- Mode Scout lines on selected view shows in the current window scout lines of images
opened in other windows.
- Mode Selected view scout lines shows the scout lines of the current image in other
Line settings opens the dialog to configure the scout lines settings (Fig. 2.30).
To activate/deactivate the mode of this tool, click on the arrow on the right side of the
button and check/uncheck the corresponding item.
The modes are activated independently.
By default, the Show series scout lines tool is active and the Selected view scout
lines mode is checked. To activate/deactivate the tool, click the button on the
2.20.2 Line Settings
To set the color and width og lines:
- Click on the arrow on the right side of the button and select the Line settings...
item. A dialog box shown in Fig. 2.30 will be displayed.
- Set the line color. To do this, click the color change button (highlighted by the red arrow
in Fig. 2.30), select a color in the dialog box and click OK.
- Set the line width.
- Click OK to apply the changes or Cancel to cancel the actions.
Figure 2.30: Line settings dialog box