The Show series scout lines tool is used if two or more series are opened for a particular study. The
tool allows you to display the series image scout lines on images from other series if they are
By default current image scoute line is highlighted in green, and boundary scout lines are
highlighted in yellow (Fig. 2.40). If Show all scout lines mode is active, the intermediate scoute
lines are highlighted by a dotted lines, and current and boundary scoute lines are highlighted by a
solid lines (Fig. 2.41).
Figure 2.40: The left image scout line is displayed on right image
Figure 2.41: The all scout lines of left series images are displayed on right image
2.19.1 The Tool Context Menu
The tool context menu contains the following items:
- Mode Show all scout lines shows scout lines of all series images, not just of current
- Mode Scout lines on selected view shows on current window scout lines of images
opened on other windows.
- Mode Selected view scout lines shows scout lines of current image on other windows.
Line settings opens the dialog to set up scout lines settings (Fig. 2.42).
To activate/deactivate the the mode of the tool, click on the arrow on the right side of the
button and check/uncheck the corresponding item.
The modes are activated independently.
By default the Show series scout lines tool is active and the Selected view scout
lines mode is checked. To activate/deactivate the tool, click the button on the
2.19.2 Lines Settings
To set up lines color and width:
- Click on the arrow on the right side of the button and select the Line settings...
item. A dialog box shown in Fig. 2.42 will be displayed.
- Set up line color. To do this, click the color change button (highlighted by red arrow in
Fig. 2.42), select a color on the dialog box and click OK.
- Set up the line width.
- Click OK to apply the changes, or Cancel to cancel the actions.
Figure 2.42: Line settings dialod box