4.1.1 Create Series Fusion
Functionality is available in the Pro edition
To create a series fusion:
- Open the Cardiac CT study.
- Select the series containing the CT data.
- Click the Series fusion button on the toolbar or select the View menu and the
Series fusion item. The selected series can be found on the Slice list panel.
- Select the series containing the PET data on the Available series panel.
- Click the Add series as a new fusion layer button. If the series fusion is
already open in the Multiplanar reconstruction or Volume reconstruction window, then
the series will be also added in these windows.
- To delete a slice click the Remove fusion layer button or select the Fusion
menu and the Remove layer item. If the series fusion is already open in the Multiplanar
reconstruction or Volume reconstruction window, then the series will also be removed in
- Open the series fusion in the Volume reconstruction, Multiplanar reconstruction or Virtual
endoscopy window by clicking the corresponding button on the toolbar.
The series fusion will appear on the current study series panel and may as well be opened from