Functionality is available in the Pro edition
The reslice functionality allows you to export the series generated in multiplanar reconstruction
window, setting the area, size, step images and other parameters.
- Select the plane whose sections should be exported to the series. To do this, click the left
mouse button on the corresponding window.
- Open the image export window by clicking on the Quick export images button.
The window will look as shown in Fig. 5.11.
- Enter the series description in the dialog shown in the Fig. 5.12.
- Set the step to generate images in the series.
- Set the images number.
- If you need to load the exported images to the DICOM server at once, check the option
Upload image to the default server. If the default server is not specified in the Viewer,
this option will be inactive.
- Set the image size if necessary.
- Image area that is to be exported, highlighted by white frame positioned symmetrically
with respect to the intersection point of cutting planes. To resize the area, drag the white
frame holding the left mouse button.
- To rotate the reslice area, rotate the cuttings planes. The cutting planes are described in
- The other two planes display projections of the exported slices. If necessary, move or
rotate them in the same way.
- Click OK to export the series or Cancel to cancel.
This tool is also available from the MPR main menu item.
Figure 5.11: Reslice
Figure 5.12: Reslice dialog box