15.6.1 Export Settings
The export functionality allows you to save the current Viewer settings in a file. To export
- Select the Options menu and the Export settings item. The save file dialog box will
- Select the location to save the settings file to, and enter the file name.
- Click Save to save the settings file or Cancel to cancel the actions.
15.6.2 Import Settings
The import functionality allows you to apply settings specified earlier and saved in a file. To import
- Select the Options menu and the Import settings item. The Viewer will request
confirmation for this action because all current settings will be lost after import. Click
Yes to continue or No to cancel the import.
- If you click Yes, the settings file selection dialog box will pop up. Select the needed file.
- To import the settings, click Open. The Viewer will be restarted, and the settings will
be applied. To cancel the import, click Cancel.