Inobitec DICOM Viewer
Inobitec DICOM Viewer — software for visualization, archiving and exporting of medical images of DICOM format, obtained from medical equipment of various manufacturers.
- Installs on all versions of popular OS: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Does not impose high system requirements
- Provides advanced functionality for working in 3D
- Contains a detailed user manual in English
- Registered as a medical device in Roszdravnadzor
- Available in several editions and at affordable prices
Free trial period - 1 month.
CE certification is expected in late 2020.INOBITEC software user satisfaction survey. Answer your questions. Send your message!
Inobitec DICOM Viewer 2.2.2 PRO for Windows (XP\Vista\7\8\8.1\10)InobitecDICOMViewer-win-x64-pro-126.96.36.19903.exe InobitecDICOMViewer-win-x86-pro-188.8.131.5203.exe About release
Inobitec DICOM Viewer 2.2.2 LITE for Windows (XP\Vista\7\8\8.1\10)InobitecDICOMViewer-win-x64-lite-184.108.40.20603.exe InobitecDICOMViewer-win-x86-lite-220.127.116.1103.exe About release
Inobitec DICOM Viewer 2.2.2 PRO for LinuxInobitecDICOMViewer-linux-pro-18.104.22.16803(with Ubuntu 18.04).tgz InobitecDICOMViewer-linux-old-pro-22.214.171.12403(with Ubuntu 16.04).tgz About release
Inobitec DICOM Viewer 2.2.2 LITE for LinuxInobitecDICOMViewer-linux-lite-126.96.36.19903(compatible with Ubuntu 18.04).tgz InobitecDICOMViewer-linux-old-lite-188.8.131.5203(compatible with Ubuntu 16.04).tgz About release
- Instruction for Inobitec DICOM Viewer's configuring (x86,x64,Windows) for work with PACS server
- Instructions for running from the command line and using HTTP RPC
- Inobitec DICOM Viewer User's manual, version 2.2
- Inobitec DICOM Viewer User's Manual, version 2.2 (web-version)
- FAQ to Inobitec DICOM Viewer